Time: 1 p.m. CST
Date: October 10, 2019
The October 1 effective date for the Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) has come and gone, and skilled nursing facilities will finally be putting into practice all the changes they’ve been preparing for. But even the most well-prepared team is likely to encounter unexpected challenges.
During this webinar, industry expert Ellen Strunk will take a pulse check on therapy practices, tackling key areas around the patient evaluation, comprehensive assessment, and care planning. She’ll also review MDS and operational processes, such as gathering information, communication, and managing outcomes while also managing resident expectations. A portion of the webinar will be devoted to answering audience questions related to PDPM implementation.
- Identify potential challenges during the early implementation of PDPM
- Learn how to find solutions to common provider stumbling blocks
- Develop strategies to ease clinician and resident concerns over the PDPM implementation
Who should attend:
– Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology professionals
– MDS or RAI coordinators
– Directors of clinical services
– Operators of skilled nursing facilities
– Billing office managers