Time: 2-3 p.m. EST
Date: January 16, 2019
In 2019, the skilled nursing industry will have to adapt to new payment models, quality measures, and increasing resident and family expectations. Coupled with an increasingly competitive market and patient complexity, these changes compel skilled nursing operators to take a moment and look at how these forces are changing their business models.
This upcoming webinar with Cantata Health will examine and discuss key trends and predictions that will shape the skilled nursing market for 2019. Our experts will engage in a thought-provoking dialogue for industry executives and those in the trenches on what will make this year filled with risks and rewards.
Register to learn and join the conversation on:
- How low occupancy and increasing patient complexity are disrupting old norms
- How precise coding and assessments will impact more than your bottom line
- Changing patterns of referrals, family research, and facility selection decisions
- Preparing your team for evolving regulations, including PDPM
- Provider burnout from the continuous technology burden
- And more!