May 9, 2018
1 PM Central
Therapy providers have to fight for every dime of their reimbursement. Yet therapy businesses often struggle with things like poor documentation quality, lack of therapist productivity and subpar expense management—all of which lead to error-prone or incomplete documentation. Constant review and reworking of documentation shouldn’t be a way of life! There are ways to eliminate these pain points.
This webinar will address the top seven documentation challenges therapy providers face—from both a therapist and corporate-level perspective—and recommend best practices and how technology can help.
Join Meghan Barr of Optima Healthcare Solutions in this informative webinar to:
- Understand how to overcome the top pain points for therapy documentation
- Review best practices and tips for improving your documentation process
- Learn from examples of how technology can address your therapy documentation needs
- Meghan Barr, Director of Therapy, Optima Healthcare Solutions
- Alex Spanko, Assistant Editor and Moderator, Skilled Nursing News
This webinar is sponsored by: